Tuesday 29 May 2012

TOY SOLDIERS...




Hellooo I am back! Well I have been back from Brimfield a couple of weeks now, but after a yucky head cold, straight back into work at the Vintage shed and lots of family things happening its only now that I seem to have the energy to blog again, so here I am!

We shipped all our Brimfield purchases but somehow these toy soldiers managed to find a way into my suitcase! I love everything about them- the greeny gray colour on the base I think is heaven, the little hand painted faces, the way they look all lined up together.. I could go on ! I will admire them for a little longer but very soon they will make their way down to the vintage shed.. Speaking of which we are heading down this week for a major overhaul at our stall and to add the fab industrial lights and other bits and pieces we picked up last week.. photos to come tomorrow.

That's it for now, we will wait patiently for our treasures to arrive and I can only imagine it will be like Christmas when we start unpacking , so stay tuned!

Simone xx



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any chance these soldiers will be for sale?

VINTAGE GIRL said...

Yes Rach, they will be for sale. They won't be put out until the rest of our shipment arrives at the end of the month so if you want to reserve one, let me know.
Bec