Saturday 11 February 2012

Quick observation.

Following the lead of Tamarah from Shabby Vintage Junk, I thought I would try and do a post from my iPad and as I am on the road tonight and rather bored, here goes......

Sorry I don't have any exciting pics to share, other than this....




These cash flags are nearly all gone...they have been so popular but fear not, there are more on the way. If you would like to reserve some, let us know....we are happy to put aside for our blog friends.

Off to bed....early start to hunt for treasures. Will pop back Monday with some pics of the weekends "finds".

Well, thanks to blog press that was actually easier than blogging on the p.c....yippee

Goodnight
Bec xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Bec....I'm finding that I'm REALLY enjoying being able to post while I'm out & about....Now THAT'S what I call TIME MANAGEMENT....hahahaha....!!!!