Saturday 21 January 2012

HOLIDAYS...

After lots of persuading I finally managed to convince my workaholic husband to take a few days off and we headed off a lovely break, just the 4 of us ... I can't tell you how nice it was and it was sooo hot, we spent three days swimming and relaxing. On the way home I did manage to sneak in a little detour to the Annual Fryerstown Antique fair, sadly the car was packed the brim with Kid stuff so I had to leave heaps of great stuff behind. I saw our friend Tamarah from SVJ who had a gorgeous stall packed to the brim with treasures..





Idyllic scenes at Fryerstown

Tamarahs gorgeous stall

How amazing is this? I saw it as soon as I walked in -with a big sold sticker not surprisingly!
Back to work today at the Vintage Shed, not too hard to go back there though...

Bye for now , Simone x

3 comments:

claire said...

aww looks great, it's nice to get away now and then x

Simone said...

It was lovely thanks Claire !

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

It was such a PLEASANT surprise to see you there Simone....!!

Next year you & Bec need to head up for a couple of days.... You'll have a ball I'm sure....!!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)