Thursday 5 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Helloooo lovely readers! Happy New Year.. my family and I spent a lovely NYE  at Bec's house drinking wine, eating lovely food and for the kids about 5 hours on the slip and slide- needless to say they slept very well that night ( and so did after lots of food & wine).. Its hard to believe that Christmas has passed already , the tree is down and here we go again to another year.. Bec and I have lots of really exciting plans and things happening for our little business this year, and we are looking forward to our readers joining us for the journey..

That's it for today- it still school holidays and I have two young men to entertain, I am going to leave you with some shots of my Christmas Day..















Family time, yummy food and lots of presents....

No comments: