Monday 1 August 2011

BASKET CASE

Hi everybody- hope you  had a great weekend, mine was similar to the title of this post! On Saturday my husband was gone long before the kids and I were up and back very late- which left me with a rainy day two little boys cooped up in the house, and frazzled nerves! On Sunday I worked behind the counter at the Vintage shed so not much time to hunt out Vintage treasure.

We have another busy week this week, tomorrow we are getting a brilliant set of lockers to use as a display piece in the stall, Bec is heading off on Wednesday to deliver some goods to a trade fair for display and somewhere amongst that hopefully time to find some new stock for our stall..

Last Thursday when we rearranged out stall we couldn't find a spot for a beautiful old wool basket and I have taken temporary custody until it we find space for it.Last year I sold some bedside tables and still haven't managed to replace them so I thought this would fit the bill..





The best part of co- owning a business vintage business is getting to play dress- ups with some of our stock! I will be sad to see this one go... It is currently listed on ebay so if you love it as much as I do it could be yours!  


Hope everybody has a great week , I will be back with some photos of our new lockers in the next few days. Simone x

No comments: