Monday 18 July 2011

AROUND THE WORLD IN ONE WEEKEND

Ahhhhh a new week begins and the children return to school. It has been a lovely 2 weeks with them, but they were glad to be going back this morning and I am glad to have my routine returned......

It is "Nothing Monday" today- the day I stay home a do very little and yet sooo much eg: the beds are not made, the bathroom is a pigsty, the dishes are soaking in cold water (it was hot this morning when i ran it), and I am onto my 4th coffee....but I have managed to sort thru all the lovelies I found over the weekend, photograph much of it, chat with a customer we are helping with her trade fair stand and read everyone's blogs.

I covered many  k's on the weekend in search of more goodies for the Shed and was pretty pleased with the places I went and the treasures I found. I think the find of the weekend was 9- yes 9 vintage canvas school maps. When I sent Simone a text to tell her of my discovery, I think she nearly keeled over.

So, I am posting pics of the best 6 maps here, more than anything, to give our everyone a chance to snap these up before they hit the Shed or Ebay. As always, first come, first served.
Contact Bec on 0409530368 or email vintagegirl@hotmail.com.au if you have any interest in these. They won't last long.

Please note these photos were not taken in great light and actual maps are more vivid than shown.







aaahhhh lovely!
Have a great week all.
Vintage Girl

3 comments:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

I thought your earliest hauls were MAGNIFICENT....These maps are TRULY SENSATIONAL....I'm sure they won't last long....!!

GREAT find....!!!!!

Shabby Vintage Junk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VINTAGE GIRL said...

I know Tamarah, Bec struck gold at the weekend!!See you down at the shed very soon X