Saturday 4 June 2011

One last blog before i start my weekend....

Just had to share with you some projects for the week....

Simone snagged some huge masonite numbers at a garage sale a couple of weekends ago and I have taken on the task of re-vamping them.

Here is one i covered in patterned tissue paper and good ol' modge podge sealed it nicely...


Now to get creative with the other 6.....thinking stripes might be nice, but not sure how difficult that will be....will keep you posted as this project progresses....




My other project this week is some chairs we bought today. We (or should I say Simone) has been working on a few pieces of furniture in our office (her garage) and painting them up in bright colours. The Moroccan theme is about to take off and we think bold solid colours are the way to go in the near future.....so...will also keep you updated with my revamp of these chairs....


Thats it- time to enjoy the weekend...have some family time and chill for a couple of days....
Enjoy!

Vintage Girl

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ooh, I love your number 8, and I can't wait to see what you do with the chairs. I've got some chairs which are just waiting for a paint job but I haven't had the guts... I'll be watching Bec!