Tuesday 14 June 2011

INTRODUCING......MY BOYS AND GIRLS

I do tend to get so carried away in work sometimes, and when i post it is to share some new finds, but thought it long overdue to introduce you all to my little family....

This is my big boy, a.k.a hubby - handsome fella isn't he?
He is holding Master M who is actually his grandson (yes he started young he he)


Below is Master M's mummy and my step daughter Miss C. I have been lucky enough to have been in Miss C's life since she was just 3, and it has been a priveledge to watch her grow and now have her own baby. Miss C is a gently soul and one of my very best friends.

And of course "the boys"...Master B on the left and Master S in the middle with their big sister and their nephew Master M.

Master B is a bright spark. Thoughtful and conservative, a little on the serious side and likes to know everything about everything....His favourite toy is GOOGLE and he thrives on statistics.

Master S is my baby and is happy go lucky, extremely affectionate and a bit of a clown. He has an amazing memory and  makes friends easily.

Combined, they make up My Family and I couldn't live without a single one of them....



I suppose I should really show you myself, but I don't take a good photo and feel kind of safe behind this screen...but to be fair and so you actually know who's who.....I will cringe and load a photo of myself.........mmmmmmmm



Ok...enough about that......chairs to paint, charts to update and ebay items to load!
Enjoy the rest of your week

Bec

No comments: